Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred - Days 26-28

Damn, it was a busy weekend! So Saturday morning, I got up early and decided to just get my workout out of the way (on the weekend, I usually wait to work out a little bit). I knocked off an hour on the treadmill - at the fastest pace I've ever gone, actually, 6.8 - and came home to do my Shred workout. I decided to use 8 lb. weights for everything except the second cardio circuit, and I think it went really well - more challenging, but still doable. I spent the rest of the day cleaning in anticipation of my friend coming to stay.

Sunday morning I got up really early, despite having been out very, very late the night before. I just couldn't sleep. At the same time, I wasn't feeling 100%, so I skipped the gym and just did my Shred workout, again with the 8 lb. weights.

Unfortunately, I had to go to work yesterday (Labor Day), so again, I didn't make it to the gym, but I did fit in my Shred workout and 8 minute abs. The jumping is getting a ton easier, and I don't sweat as much as I have been in the past.

I took today off because my knee is acting up again. I've got two more days - I'm excited to see what my actual final measurements end up being...

No comments: