Friday, August 29, 2008

Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred - Day 25

I was in a very weird funk this morning when I got up, but it actually helped me get through my run - an hour on the treadmill seemed to take no time at all. For my Shred workout, I used 5 lb. weights again, and think that I might even take it up to 6 lbs. tomorrow. Really the only part of the entire workout where I think I might have a problem with 6 lb. weights is the second cardio section - the punching drills, butt kicks and jumping jacks with the weights tend to be hard on my elbow joints, I think because of all the bouncing around. I'll give it a try, anyway, and see how it goes.

I measured myself this morning, and to my very great surprise, found that I finally lost an inch and a half off my hips! I guess the plyometrics stuff is good for something, after all. I mean, I figured it was, but that doesn't stop me from hating it. I'm thinking that plyometrics is something that I should incorporate more into my workouts in the future, but man. I really hate jumping....

No comments: