Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred - Day 24

Ugh. I really, really, really didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Like, epic proportions is how much I didn't want to get out of bed. I definitely didn't get out of bed early enough to go to the gym, which I'm a little ashamed of, but I did manage to haul myself up to do my Shred workout. I even upped it to 5 lbs today!

I've adapted to this Level a lot more quickly than to Levels 1 and 2, and again, I'm wondering if it's because this Level is easier, or because my fitness level is higher because of the prior workouts...I may even up the weight to 8 lbs (since there's not a whole lot that requires the weights anyway).

I haven't weighed or measured myself for a while - I'm saving that for the end, I think. It feels like I'm more toned, though, so that's good.

No comments: