Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred - Days 29 and 30

WHOOO!!!! I can't believe I actually finished a workout program! I'm pretty much awesome.

Well, I guess it was only 30 days...

And I took a couple of days off here and there...

But still, I feel really great about the whole thing. Yesterday I woke up a little late and was only able to do my Shred workout. But I did it all sorts of hardcore, really getting into the jumps and all. My legs were killing me a little bit later on in the day, but otherwise I felt really good.

This morning, I went to it like the badass I hope I'm becoming - I ran seven miles (an hour and a couple of minutes), then went through my Shred workout with 8 lb. weights all the way through - even during the cardio!

I think I'm going to take this weekend off of working out (it's the much anticipated wedding weekend), but after that I have to start thinking about my next workout experiment. I'm actually considering doing the Shred one more time, this time, upping the weight all the way through. I'm going to do some research first though, and see what else is out there...

No comments: