Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred - Day 18

All right. I have no excuse. I skipped the last two days. What?! I just needed a break.

I got right back in it today, starting out with an hour on the treadmill. I've got two more days at Level 2 after this (starting Level 3 on Saturday), and today, I definitely felt like the routine was easier. I'll switch to 5 lbs for the last 2 days.

On a weight note, I finally dropped a couple of pounds, and I'm down to 26 1/2 inches around my waist, which is great. Ultimately, I'd like to get down to 24 inches, but I'm not sure if that's possible without removing some organs (I still have my appendix, wonder if that's worth any inches? I'm kidding. Sort of.). I think I'd be happy with 25 inches. No more inches off my hips, so I'll try to kick up the lower body workout for the last third of the Shred. As much as I've taken some days off here and there, this may be the most devoted to a workout regime I've ever been!

No comments: