Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred - Day 17

I have an all-day pool party today for which I'm cooking most of the food, so I got up super early this morning to start getting everything ready. I decided to skip the gym for time purposes, but didn't want to skip my Shred workout. Again, I stayed at 4 lbs., but because I didn't run today, I really tried to go hard-core with my cardio. I finished up with 8-minute abs.

I love how even though I didn't go to the gym, I still managed to get in a decent workout. If I just owned any cardio equipment, I wouldn't have to go to the gym at all! (You may be wondering why I don't just run outside. It's because I need to know, at all times, how far I've gone, how much longer I have, and how many calories I've burned. I'm strange like that. Also, I think about how, if I go running outside and all of a sudden I get super lazy, I still have to get home somehow.)

No comments: