Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred - Day 14

It's unbelievable how sweaty I get after just 20 minutes of doing these workouts - much sweatier than I get after 60 minutes of running on the treadmill. It kind of makes me think I need to change up my running routine, maybe throw some hills and sprints in there...yuck.

Anyway, I just did 35 minutes on the treadmill today, so that I had some time to get a tough ab workout - 50 inclined oblique sit-ups, 50 knee ups and 50 side bends (10 lb. weight). Then it was home to do Level 2. I stayed at 4 lbs. today, but I managed to do all of the squat thrusts (hard version). I still did the modified versions of the skaters and the plank jumping jacks. Shoulders burned like hell during the last ab set, the plank twists. I felt really good when I got done, though, so I threw in 8-minute abs. I think I'm starting to see a little bit of a six-pack...

No comments: