Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred - Day 8

I let myself sleep in a little bit this morning and felt better today, so I hit it a little harder at the gym than usual. I did 50 inclined alternating situps, 50 knee ups, a 20-minute abs class and a 65-minute boxing class. Boxing was fun, although I kept forgetting to keep my hands up and accordingly got beaned in the head a couple of times. No matter, good times anyway.

I came home and did the Level 1 workout. I'm still using 5 lb. weights 'cause honestly, it's still a challenge. I maybe should have done the workout before I went to boxing, because push ups were a bitch to get through. I made it though. I'm really starting to see some more definition in my arms, so that's good. I still haven't lost any weight, though, which is a little sad...

No comments: